Lloyd Aron Douglas is a multi-award-winning Elvis Tribute Artist from San Francisco, California
- Actor in TV commercials including Cal Jet Elite Airways, Bose Stereo Systems, Property Brothers (promoting their season episodes).
- Actor - portrayed the part of Elvis in a documentary movie entitled “The Biography of Jackie Wilson.”
- Actor - portrayed Elvis in a music video/short film (Tropico) with pop star, Lana Del Ray.
- Ambassador for St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital (San Francisco branch) and Shriners Children’s Hospital (Sacramento). He contributes by donating his time, and Elvis Tribute Artist appearances for their fundraisers.
- Lloyd is a Mounted Deputy Sheriff for the San Joaquin Sheriff’s Office and is assigned to their Mounted Unit, holding the rank of Instructor. He has dedicated his life “To Protect and Serve” and stands proudly on the “Thin Blue Line.”
Having performed throughout the United States, Lloyd loves meeting all Elvis fans and keeping Elvis’s memory alive. Lloyd is thankful for the opportunity to touch lives through his tribute to the King.
He got started as an ETA while he was at the Horizon Casino a few years ago. While in line to go watch a show with a bunch of his friends, a gentleman approached him and moved his group to VIP. As it turns out, the promoter upgraded him to VIP because he thought Lloyd would be an outstanding Elvis Tribute Artist, giving Lloyd his card. Two weeks later, Lloyd made the phone call, and the next thing you know, he was booking gigs as an ETA.
Lloyd has been an Elvis fan all his life. He loves Elvis’s music and deeply respects the man who embodied the “American Dream,” having come from humble beginnings, then achieving the embodiment of becoming the world’s greatest iconic entertainer.